Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day One Recap - Sunday, December 30th


That's me slurping down some coffee while waiting to board the plane to Manchester, NH.


Many of my classmates were seeing snow for the first time.

I was up until about 1 am getting ready for my trip on Saturday night/Sunday morning and woke up at 5:30 am to get ready to go to the airport. About 10 minutes down the road, I realized that I forgot my computer power cord so I had to turn back and get it. Check-in went in well and the security line wasn't so bad. Before I knew it the plane had landed in New Hampshire. I immediately went outside to see what the weather was like and it wasn't too bad... about 30 degrees and not too much wind. Me and another classmate, Emilio, befriended a fellow college student from New Hampshire with the intention of converting her to Hillary, but we didn't have to do it because she was already on our side; we weren't wasting any time getting to work :)

After settling into the hotel we went to Walmart to pick up some necessities: gloves, water, soda, etc. Later that night we all had dinner as a class and then hung out, chatted about politics, etc. Most of us were exhausted from the long day and called it a night early after trying to make snowmen and getting into some snowball fights. Many of my classmates were seeing snow for the first time.

No comments: